FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Not a good idea putting personal info up on a public forum IMO...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Not a good idea putting personal info up on a public forum IMO but that's up to you tim.

Too many things to answer the question but consider a few things:

1. You really need to have some ground rules for yourself or you are literally gambling.
    2. Always protect your initial investment.
    3. Can I afford to loose all this money ?
    4. Greed and emotion is what drives the share market .
    5. Eliminate both of these is a good starting point.
    6. Will I make a profit ? Any profit is good then walk away happy. Tomorrow is another day.
    7.If you like the stock and are only starting out , get into a free carry situation asap and be happy with the ride for free and watch and learn.
    8. Limit risk (see also rule 1). Remember, it's easier to make 10% x 8 times a year than it is to make 100% x once a year.
    9. Markets and particularly penny stocks are easily manipulated , they can fall as quickly as rise
    10. Fundamentals and timing have to be right , many use charting techniques for timing and there's plenty of books and courses on the subject. You will eventually settle on maybe 3 - 5 charting fundamentals that suit you that are must haves for your entry and exit points .

The risk with penny stocks is very high , always remember that. Like everyone I've done my R's on some shockers over the years , but you hopefully learn by your mistakes , and maybe implement another "Rule to Self."

Happy gambling at this end of the market. There are few "dream results" at this end of town.
    Hope this helps a little, you have time to recover given your circumstances if you are prepared to take the risk.
    GLTA

Not financial advice only my opinion , DYOR.
    Last edited by coalboy: 01/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.