FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Amount Invested?, page-31

1. 59 Posts.
    Im 26 sitting on around 325,000 shares for just under 28k with an average entry of 4c, FAR makes up over 50% of my portfolio and i am well aware of the term "dont put all your eggs in one basket" but i have done my research and this company fills me with nothing but confidence.

If i can impart a few of the most important lessons ive learnt over the years they would be 1) only invest what your prepared to lose, dont over commit yourself 2) DYOR (do your own research) one of the most important while its good to read stock forums and HC never invest one what someone else says, the information you can learn from other people in here is invaluble but use it to add to your knowledge base of the company. Always exercise caution. 3) Learn from your mistakes and most importantly wins.. There is lessons to learn from every investment, your biggest loses hold the most vauble pearls of wisdom.

With all that being said what works for me might not necessarily work for someone else... Life is all about trial and error, do what is best for you... GL all!

" Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won’t suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when that person looks back – and at some point everyone looks back – she will hear her heart saying, “What have you done with the miracles that God planted in your days? What have you done with the talents God bestowed on you? You buried yourself in a cave because you were fearful of losing those talents. So this is your heritage; the certainty that you wasted your life."

Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.