CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

amount of dribble about the option price, page-24

1. 46,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8866
    "Aka I was surprised as you when wm bunged on a 33% increase in shares on issue. One thing that has changed is that he now has to build the rail facility on his own."

Lateron - I am pretty sure they would have know about the port and rail in September when they decided to get the loan from Minsheng - Remember even in that announcement they were saying early DSO sales would reduce their reliance on the facility- This rights issue only makes sense to me if the conditions attached to the loan are that onerous W.M wants to avoid it like the plaque ? if thats the case I can understand it because he has been done over without the Vaseline by the big end of town before - It just looks bad to me -

This is the second time have done a placement within a very short space of time after saying it wasn't even being considered at current fire sale prices - The first time was just before M & G got the 10m at $2 and again with the current rights issue in complete contrast to their September ASX release posted in the other post earlier in the thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.