CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hmm now why does this style of posting seem familiar, apart from...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hmm now why does this style of posting seem familiar, apart from the usual pseudo academic references..I'll keep thinking.

Surely JT you are referring to 'inferential stats' given you point to Taleb's 'fooled by randomness' Wiki is not a bad place to start sometimes.(lol)

Personally I think Hotrocks nailed it this morning with his post, always good at times to take a broader perspective on what's going in the whole market.

As stated recently by Tim Parker,

"The overall sentiment that the small investor cannot win in this market is beginning to proliferate. Some blame the massive amount of uninvested cash as proof that many have given up and lost confidence in the markets. This has become such a problem that even high-frequency traders are looking to other world markets to find the liquidity they need to conduct operations. Regulators around the world are looking at ways to restore consumer confidence in the stock market. Some have proposed a per share trading tax while others, such as Canada, have increased the fees charged to HFT firms.

Because of the relative newness of HFT, the process of regulation has come slowly, but one thing that does appear to be true is that HFT is not helping the small trader"

Cheers to all the longtermers,

Dossa

PS Tennis anyone? weather is stunning in SA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.