MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

HolyWe are delighted that you are enjoying Ladakh but hope that...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141

Holy

We are delighted that you are enjoying Ladakh but hope that you don't bring back their practice of fraternal polyandry for adoption in Australia - I don't want to share my wife with my brother!

That lucidity of thought at over 3000 m didn't assist us sea-level dwellers to understand your original message and perhaps we believed your mind was both oxygen depleted and No 1 smoke-inundated. And it seems that not many readers grasped the difference between 'amour', repeated several times, and armour.

So with exposure to Jamaicans, Indians, Ladakns, Australians, Chinese with lots of amour, and the links to Madam Wang and LNG Ltd's advice that it will finalise a gas supply contract this quarter, perhaps we can expect very favourable news shortly from MEL - sufficient to get the SPP well over the line.

Such good news would match the roar that almost blew the roof off the Etihad Stadium on Saturday night as Essendon kicked the sealer in the 33rd minute of the last quarter to end Geelong's unbeaten season and to win by four points.

Bellas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.