AMP 1.19% $1.28 amp limited

I've worked in a similar organisation. The answer is 'no one who...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I've worked in a similar organisation. The answer is 'no one who should be'. Those at the highest levels will be looking for a scapegoat and get rid of a few innocent people who don't really matter and who can't fight back. Big announcement. House cleaned. Onwards and upwards!

The Royal Commission is very entertaining and if you get time I suggest you watch it. What you see is a procession of colourless individuals in the witness box being taken apart. No one seems to know what goes on or went on in the department they are so heavily overpaid to run. They can't answer any questions. They look stupid. Of course being in the witness box is not fun and the lawyers hold all the cards. But still, no one seems across their brief. The Commissioner is getting very annoyed, you can tell that. And the examination is relentless.

The report is bound to be damning. Then it is possible that the Chair and CEO will be removed. But who knows? This is a long time off. But getting both of them in front of the Commission would certainly be interesting and would give them the opportunity to display how much they know about the running of the organisation, or not as the case may be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.015(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $3.289B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.29 $1.26 $5.930M 4.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101540 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 25407 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.