AMP 1.15% $1.10 amp limited

I can’t speak for BarnArse, who seems to know a bit about...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I can’t speak for BarnArse, who seems to know a bit about financial services but I can speak for why I get involved and why I say not held.

I have investments. Instead of managed funds I have an SMA. This SMA has AMP in it. But as I don’t choose to buy or hold and do not make sell decision I thought it more accurate to report as not holding. If it makes me a more genuine contributor I will change to held and hold. I will hold as I think it a 50.50 play from here.

The reason I say anything on this site is because I wanted to contribute and because I did get a bit amused by the number of calls of the price about to suddenly jump up. Eventually this will be right.

My belief is that the price has been too high for some years. The good result produced for 2017 was in part manufactured.

AMP has not had a successful strategy for years, it now needs one to justify a move to slightly higher price. It then needs to implement it well too have a substantially higher price. A good CEO with a good strategy may get it to $4. It will take results over a few years to get it to $5 - a 45% increase in share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.013(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.880B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.10 $1.08 $4.164M 3.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 457118 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 1217978 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.