AMP 0.39% $1.28 amp limited

AMP Chart, page-147

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195

As I have already covered before here not much options available and they are all same so Australia Post goes out may be Sydney Transport comes in!!

AMP is 100yr old firm and is gonna stay for long just needed a new fresh mind & perspective which they are getting.....

All I am saying is they have sales force on ground with targets etc so those on grounds will do all to sustain sales so like any other company you shall have churn of clients for various reasons but don’t mean anything more then normal business!!

Even managing SMSF is not better option as lot of my friends having SMSF have lost a lot in property downturn recently so what!!

This is a good buying levels and people can start doing stage buying if they intend to buy any FIs on ASX this is best bet....

Look at all CBA scandals including failure of non reporting $10k cash thresholds but they pay fine and people move on....

I still remember I bought Citibank in USA when it was less then $1 and friends said to me that’s it Citibank is doomed and will go in bankruptcy etc and I still have it in my portfolio....go figure what’s the Citibank trending now....I regret why I only bought $2k worth!!

Buy and hold LT is the key now in AMP....

Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.005(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $3.324B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.29 $1.26 $18.48M 14.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112789 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 15564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.