AMP 0.00% $1.31 amp limited

I didn't study AMP in depth before buying at $2.00 with a plan...

1. LHV
    105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I didn't study AMP in depth before buying at $2.00 with a plan to sell at $3.00. I just read analyses into its underpinning asset values that ranged from $3.00 to $3.45. Because AMP's share price right now isn't determined by asset value or common sense but by reputation damage and fear. But as hard as it to believe in the midst of crisis hurley burley those things will pass. And when they pass the fundamentals will come back into focus and determine value. Fundamentals like AMP still has $200bn in funds under management. Unbelievable but true! After all the crap that has gone down people still trust AMP with $200bn of their money. There are fund managers with stellar reputations for honesty and fair dealing that don't enjoy that level of customer confidence. If you are reading this chances are you (like me) suffer from OCD and love to pore over daily results and weekly reports but AMP is truly a stock where you should not pay any attention to it until maybe mid next year. It will either recover or be flogged off for the value of its constituent parts. Either way everything will be okay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.401B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.33 $1.30 $16.57M 12.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1828 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 32592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.