AMP 0.00% $1.15 amp limited

I hate having to say I told you so but on occassion relish the...

1. 831 Posts.
    I hate having to say I told you so but on occassion relish the idea. I challenge any of our so called 'analysts' to come up with the truth rather than the spin they are paid to do.

AMP will precipitate one of the worst if not the worst financial disaster in modern Australian history. The full story is still being witheld on the basis that, it is sensitive company information not yet available to the public and therefore not subject to the disclosure principles.

Let me tell you, AMP is Old Mother Hubbard. Therein lies the avarice, the class system, the employment standards and employee standards as well as the inherent corruption and well worn 'boys in the club' mentality that a nation has permitted because it is part of its culture.

This company says a lot about a nation that celebrates being sent to a foreign land to fight and die for no reason, then call it freedom. Gallipolli. A bunch of cannon fodder mindless footsoldiers of those that claim an ascriptive right to rule.

And I thought it was the Hindus that believed in a caste system.

AMP is fniancially wrecked and in truth is such a small company with debts about 5 times its asset base. The worst thing about its demutualisation is that it also accepted chicken feed from outsiders for its shopping centres and other valuable jewels in its crown.

Watch the share price getting propped up after the latest round of slides

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.17 $1.15 $6.297M 5.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 127505 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 99020 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.