AMP 0.00% $1.15 amp limited

amp i told you so- disaster!!!, page-2

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Nice post!
    Pretty well says it all.
    I wonder how the little old ladies sitting in front of their kerosene stoves in Frankston, Newcastle and Broken Hill feel about Messrs Batchelor, Wallis & Co for presiding over this debacle?
    Mohl also is guilty as sin, as ex CFO he is as answerable as anyone despite his “she’ll be right” platitudes and reassurances. How could he have been in his position and not have known what was happening behind the scenes?
    These guys should be hunted down, bound, served up to a herd of New Guinea tribeswomen and then staked out on a bull ants nest.
    This speaks volumes for the utter contempt with which these individuals view the broader investing public.
    All the self-serving, back patting, self-congratulation in the world doesn’t make up for over-rewarded, incompetent under-performance.
    How the hell do these guys sleep at night? That’s what I would like to know.
    My local milkman runs a tighter ship than these goons.
    One only had to look at the way they treated their sales staff to understand this was a company built on an authoritarian, hierarchal basis and not on one of community goodwill as the propaganda blurb would have you believe.
    These guys join that ever increasing list of low-life scum walking away from failed major enterprises with shitloads of other peoples money, big pats on the back and a life of tarts, Bollinger, and holidays on Hamilton Island.
    Then they wonder why no one to invests in the sharemarket!!
    Give me your penny dreadful mining stock any day, at least when they lie they do it with dirt on their hands.
    --------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.17 $1.15 $6.297M 5.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 127505 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 99020 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.