AMP 0.45% $1.13 amp limited

AMP Launches National Brand Campaign

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Looks like AMP is kicking off a national branding campaign. First time posting here, but I think this is a good thing for the company, get the brand out there and let people know that they have a bank etc.

https://corporate.amp.com.au/newsroom/2021/october/amp-launches-national-brand-campaign

AMP has announced the launch of a new national advertising campaign focused on recognising the importance of investing for all Australians.

The ‘Investor in all of us’ campaign, which launches with a TV advertisement on Sunday 3 October, reframes what it means to be an investor with examples of everyday Australians and how they invest their time, energy and money to achieve their goals.

The advertisements feature a range of Australians from students opening their first bank account; a young expectant mother; a young man renovating his home; a tradesperson buying a ute for work; a volunteer supporting a cause and a mature couple enjoying their retirement. They are examples that show everyone is an investor in some way.

The new campaign builds on AMP’s unique market position as a whole-of-wealth manager and talks to the services that AMP offers – providing investing solutions across banking, super, retirement and advice – to help people at all stages of life.

AMP Chief Executive, Alexis George commented:“AMP is one of the most recognised brands in Australia and has a long history of supporting its customers and the community to plan and invest for the future.“One of my key priorities since joining in August has been to restore pride and trust in AMP. I have spent time listening to our customers and can clearly see the underlying goodwill towards AMP – a goodwill that has been built over a 172-year history and a purpose of supporting Australians.

I’m passionate about delivering on that purpose and making AMP an organisation people are proud to be associated with.“AMP is also undertaking a transformation, which included the sale of our life insurance business in 2020 and the demerger of our private markets business that is currently underway.

As we transform AMP, it will be important, more than ever, that we show how AMP can help every Australian achieve their goals through the services we offer.”The ‘Investor in all of us’ campaign will be seen on television, radio, outdoor, in social and online. The 60-second TV advertisement will first air on Sunday 3 October, including during the NRL Grand Final preview program on Channel 9.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.005(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.921B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.12 $5.227M 4.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60562 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 68371 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.