AMP 0.89% $1.11 amp limited

Mate for me it is always about taking risk and a trade in AMP or...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate for me it is always about taking risk and a trade in AMP or any other stocks is/will always be a gamble and for me as a vulture, I see all stocks as dogs till they make you money.

AMP was not and is not the biggest position I have or had and I took my chance and proven to be wrong at this time and in the red and all of us traders/gamblers will from time to time get caught and it is part of trading where we are operating in a state of perpetual uncertainty.

There is a big difference between getting caught and collecting 7% return or 5% or getting killed in a bad trade.

However I am open to all possibilities and would never ever rule out a company selling off more assets or getting broken up or restructuring their business and I am not a business man nor a company expert/analyst nor do I have any interest or experience in running a multi billion dollar company.

I do not know what is going to happen next or where AMP is heading but I know for sure that I am in the red and that is a fact but I will never presume that AMP will go down to 2.50 or 1.50 as I don't know.

I am a vulture so when I see a chance to make money I will take it, either I am wrong or right it is simple.

The final story to AMP is still being revealed and far from finish but the most important thing here is this..........it does not matter what to believe or what we believe as long as we make money from our belief/move/trade long or short, then we have done well as a trader.

I don't spend too much time debating all the variables which I will never know or can not possibly know but as long as my bank balance is in the green then I am very happy.

You have made lots of valid points and they may come true and time will tell and if you have taken a short position then good on you for taking the right trade !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.010(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.913B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $11.97M 10.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 86758 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 168106 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.