AMP 0.95% $1.06 amp limited

While this is good for AMP Capital and shows it’s strength as a...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    While this is good for AMP Capital and shows it’s strength as a property manager, this does not produce that much direct profit for AMP shareholders compared to the Value it creates for AMP unit trust investors and in this case UNIsuper investors. You should not get fooled by small margins on billion dollar deals. 

This may add tens of millions to profits on one off basis but will not turn around AMP.  

Richie2013 - you have accused BarnArse of being too negative and that may be the case. But you are now finding upside based on nothing material. While there is a case for AMP being oversold at times in last few weeks, you cannot claim that it is being oversold just because the price is lower than you like.

To claim that AMP will be stronger and better than before is just without any basis. This is called ramping.

i have to ask Riche2013 - are you an AMP employee trying to promote AMP? You have questioned everyone else. Do you work for their PR team? I lose money when AMP goes down. That is the truth. 

to answer your question about rumours on AMP. The news has been - a strong rumour - that ASIC wil charge AMP with criminal charges for some weeks. Not sure that financial impact is a big deal but is not a good look.  On top of that, the acting CEO fronts the Royal Commission next week. Given the ASIC investigations, you have to assume Wilkins will get a hard time. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.826B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $10.34M 9.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 249192 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 372831 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.