AMP 0.78% $1.29 amp limited

He has been right about AMP, no doubt about that. But that...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    He has been right about AMP, no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean he will always be right, and is right now. AMP has been (in hindsight) doomed due to Hazletons review. That showed customers, clients, staff that they could be giving up and selling up. Then appointing Ferrari, and then him moving on, showed inconsistencies in the approach.
    I wwas going to sell up at $2 when Ferrari was selling a bundle, but just missed out, it started to go down from there quickly.
    But at these prices you would have to think there has got to be some upside. I think the problem is that not many aboard are capable of managing a turnaround. They are maintenance people. So I am hoping for a takeover, miracle who knows.

Is Helmich right, maybe. I don't think anyone knows where this is going in the future with certainty. I thought it was going to come right because they were paying big salaries to people who thought they knew what they were doing. They were the ones who let us down, but you have to give them a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.010(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.350B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.33 $1.27 $37.78M 29.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3336 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 17692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.