AMP 1.14% $1.33 amp limited

AMP time to buy, page-51

1. 2,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    You are not that silly to think a SP is based on one days trading, or even a week for that matter. If we are looking at a very short term view (which is not how I view the world) the Dow is up x2 days-therefore a bounce in ASX is a certainty, shortcover is at 50% every day last week for AMP with volumes sold at 6-9 times a typical AMP sell day. On the day of the fall 35M shares were actually short sold, 10M the day prior, so more than x5 day’s volume has to be purchased back by these individuals or instos. With all these shares that are required to be purchased back, it remains a fake market at present. Throughout next week there has to be some serious BUYING to cover all these shorts with 5.6days allowed to cover them.

Mate, markets move in cycles-they go up and down, and so do individual stocks, if you rubbish every stock, you will Eventually get it right, that’s a certainty, as stocks move up and down, there is no pointing gloating and demanding we follow your advice as per your many comments to people on various threads, You have in fact stated the obvious. AMP will rebound next week as short positions have to be covered, and 180M that were sold have to re-purchased, that’s serious buying this week. Manipulating the price is a business, And as sure as the prices come down they move up, I am not a genius, it’s just stating the obvious that the share price will increase in a big way. That being said, if they short again, then price increase will wait, but it will come and in a big way.

Just maybe, with how negative and bias you are, there is something you aren’t disclosing, maybe you hold some open shorts, you just may need to close those out quickly, as the significant increase in the Dow and the shorts that require covering over the next week, or something has really got you fired up about AMP... good luck with all that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.