AMP 0.00% $1.19 amp limited

AMP time to buy, page-52

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    No I don't believe the price is based on once day of trading. I believe it is based on the underlying value of the business. That's why I called this stock a dud when it was $4.00, $3.60, $3.00 and when it rose to $3.30 I maintained my view and now it's at $2.38.. My views have always been supported by analysis of the facts and I have stated both of these on many occasions and my views are supported by the current share price. All of this time you have been calling this a buy. 

Now you attacked me for these views and since that time the stock has continued to plummet and during this time you have repeated your foolish "buy" recommendation without anything to support this whatsoever. Now you are dribbling on with some nonsense about cycles, a bounce , volumes  and  a fake market etc.  But everything you have said about this stock has been wrong. You have even just stated that you expect the share price "will increase in a big way".  You even doubled down on your drivel by calling me biased when I haven't been wrong about this stock yet! 

Here is my advice to you. Next time you attack me for stating facts just remember, you're on a hiding to nothing. Nothing you have said so far has proven to be correct and the share price proves that. If the truths that I speak are inconvenient to you I'd suggest that you ignore them and move on. 

I really do have to thank you however. Thank you so much for letting me know that the stock is on the way up in a big way. I definitely know for sure now that the stock is going to drop again next week. 

Ever heard the saying about fools and their money? Just askin' 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.