AMP 1.14% $1.33 amp limited

amp will be $6 in one year, page-10

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi mbot

AMP back to $5 is my first target. Market has priced in all bad news. Value investors would have loaded up in the past week.

I don't think AMP will last in its present form. The brand AMP has been thrashed by boards for a number of years. Arrogant beyond belief. Sacked the only MD who ran the show for share holders and its been down hill ever since.
    Forget the RC. AMP as a "wealth' company is a joke. look at the graph of their share price. Who on earth would believe that it is wealth creating company? Insurance? Has been on the nose for years. The policies they wrote had one objective in mind - how much commission can the brokers make.
    The only shining light has been the banking division.

The RC may have discovered criminal actions, but I think the real criminal actions have been by the way the variouos Boards have destroyed share holders capital over the years. And I, as a long term share holder am glad the RC has brought this to a head.

I think it is good news for people who can see a future. In my opinion the company will/should be split into three. Bank/Insurance/Wealth. Once this is done, the stench that is associated with the name AMP will be forgotten and we can move on.

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.015(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.394B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.33 $1.31 $5.140M 3.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19068 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 136742 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.