AMP 1.37% $1.11 amp limited

David Murray told the Australian Financial Review Banking and...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    David Murray told the Australian Financial Review Banking and Wealth Summit a month ago that the retreat from wealth management by big banks was the wrong path to take. "That's my preference, but others see it differently," Mr Murray said on April 6."It's a toss-up inside the banks about the future of customer relationships on one hand and some prudential issues on the other. "If you think about the extent of automation on ordinary transactions today in the banking system now versus 40 years ago it's hard to envisage a great relationship with customers in the future, customers at all levels, without there being some guidance and advice and help from the banking sector," he said.

Who in their right mind believes that they have an actual 'relationship' with their bank?
    This talk comes straight out of the 60's, 70's and possibly 80's, where people believed implicitly that professionals were trustworthy. I don't see AMP hitting $6 with Murray. Break it up and unlock some value......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.015(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.837B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.11 $1.09 $3.099M 2.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 442071 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 307787 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.