3DA 12.3% 41.0¢ amaero international ltd

Ronald AmanRonald Aman• 2nd• 2ndAdvanced ManufacturingAdvanced...

1. rab
    4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Amaero Advanced Materials & Manufacturing, Inchad a great day today athashtag#AMPM2024. Started off withEric Bonoaccepting a 2024 MPIF Design Excellence Award for work onhashtag#AdditiveManufacturedsuppressors (kudos toSandy Awad) followed by a very well attended talk on "Isostatic Powder Processing (IPP) of Near Net Shapes as an Alternative to Forgings and Castings." There were a lot of great questions digging into the applicability of additive manufacturing to make highly complex IPP canisters and the compelling business case behind IPP. My favorite came fromIver Andersonwondering how to ensure quality of an entirely welded structure when the failure risks are high.

I wasn't able to capture images ofArun Chattopadhyaydoing his two talks yesterday, but they too were well attended.

We also had great conversations withChris Prue,Edward D Herderick,Jeffrey Peterson,Chris Adam,Ross Cunningham, Ph.D.and many others.

Looking forward to tomorrow's talks andhashtag#AMPM2025in Phoenix next year!
    Kenneth Davis
    Image preview
    Image preview
    Activate to view larger image,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.045(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $222.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 41.5¢ 37.0¢ $301.3K 750.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 5594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.