NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Sorry to hear that, that is the unfortunate nature of the beast....

1. 409 Posts.
    Sorry to hear that, that is the unfortunate nature of the beast. Everyone must make their own risk/reward ratio and accept the bed they make to lie in. And your warning or disclaimer is very important to remind everyone of the inherent risks with specky stocks in general.

The general risk/reward scenario as i see it:

More risk = More potential return
    More risk = More potential losses

Like you say this industry is inherently risky which further skews these fundamental risk/reward scenarios.

I would be very concerned for people putting big chunks of super or leveraging/mortgaging assets etc. But that is just my opinion, others may think otherwise.

My opinion on the risk/reward case for NEN is that reward outweighs risk to a point i personally am comfortable with. We have two blocks being drilled, one is promising the other who knows, but that is an extra potential kick. NEN has producing assets, other exploration projects and Paloma to either be sold off or JV. Management is also strong. All this rhetoric doesn't change the downside risks that failure in Vietnam posses but it does suggest all is not lost if things don't go to plan.

I am also crossing everything for a great outcome here, hoping we have a great Christmas !

At the end of the day whether our stockings are filled with cash or not, if you have health and family that is a blessing no amount of money can buy.

BUT, we are here to make money to; get that new car,buy the wife something nice (or in some cases avoid mariticide), and go on that holiday to the south of France !!!

Here's hoping !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.