ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

AMR Action Fund Opens European Office, page-4

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Yes, SunnyKabs ! 5 y ago nobody in Prana or its investors could see any future with PBT2, it had failed in AZ. Now, 5 years later it looks that PBT2 will be saving perhaps millions of lives by killing previously resistant bacteria. With PBT434, only the insiders knew at that time that it worked in many animal models of PD. That publication was still unpublished. Nobody in the world knew at that time ( in 2017) that PD is a mitochondrion disease, neither did Prana scientists know that PBT434 works on that level, perhaps they still do not know that (not published info). The QU scientist had a hint that PBT2 could work with the resistant bacteria but the patent application was made only later.
    5 years is a long time and I feel in the same way that the progress in ATH has been very slow, but the 2 molecules PBT2 and ATH434 have today a possible future in helping millions of people. 5 years ago that was not the case. Unfortunately even today, something is still missing and so the investors are not yet risking their dollars in ATH keeping the market value down. The risk of losing a dollar by investing it in ATH is much smaller than 5 years ago, IMO. I do not want to go into a coma at this time, it is a too interesting time to see how everything will unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.263K 916.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 69165915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 38212524 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.