AMS 9.09% 3.6¢ atomos limited

AMS technicals (charting), page-107

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I've been across all the investor calls for a while and have been asking the pointed questions.

Some were answered, some weren't.

Completely agree on the ProRes RAW portfolio, it gives them unrivalled market advantage. But the one thing you don't want to do is squander that opportunity and momentum by going for cash grabs as they've evidently been doing with the recent product launches.

You'll also observe their facebook pages are full of people asking for promised features that were never delivered, or asking for features on products that were retired prematurely.

Their Ninja V is probably the only product that has bucked the planned obsolescence trend and it's been a huge seller at the right price point with many happy customers. They'd be stupid to kill that goose and they know it too.

I probably have a bit more of a technology understanding than your average investor and I'm not just an investor... I actually use their products.

In my opinion, they need to tread a very fine balance, especially in how they price their products and I see the pendulum is beginning to swing in the wrong direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $31.1K 891.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 201403 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 163689 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.