AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

Hi Again,Nice to see you back and no doubt you are happy to hear...

1. 193 Posts.
    Hi Again,

Nice to see you back and no doubt you are happy to hear from me! LOL

Your answer as to who may have got out....without being specific, smart investors. The bid the board even entertained was so weak and without substance you would be mad not to get out. Why do you imply the need for specific names and numbers? Your question actually smells as if you know....

On a lighter note..

Had this group acquired 19.9% with real money shareholders would have good reason to see substance in their offer. Given it was 100% subject to finance, the offer was an opportunistic way to use the company's balance sheet and cash to repay the debt under 100% ownership. Given the current board comprises of finance and investment gurus (oh let's not forget Macquarie Bank geting paid a Motza) the bid was no different to an individual applying for a home loan.....guess what....no deposit (19.9%) no MONEY.

Simple really.

Choose not to have a comment on your first para.....as nothing ever changes with your views on this stock...that's why it's nice to hear from you again as I declare I don't hold stock either!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.