NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

amusing

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I find it so amusing that there are a number of posters who hold no NKP stock, most likely never did and never will, do not publish their agendas and yet categorise themselves as masters of research and doom on Nkwe.

All they can do is comment on missed timeframes,scan reports for anomalies , knock management/directors efforts and most of all criticise posters who may contribute some informed knowledge to shareholders.

I agree that this forum needs different points of view and opinions in order for shareholders current and potential to make informed decisions.

I would hope that one day downrampers would spend some additional and quality time in actually contacting various sources to prove that NKP is a dud, has no resources, no future in the platinum industry and will go into administration.When they can deliver such facts then i will be prepared to liquidate my holding when the opportunity ( after suspension is lifted)presents itself.

Until the above occurs I will try to reframe from responding to the daily crap that is constantly published by stirrers who have little to contribute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.