AMX 0.00% 44.0¢ aerometrex limited

I am a new holder in AMX,obtaining a parcel early on Wednesday...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I am a new holder in AMX,obtaining a parcel early on Wednesday morning last week. I have been watching AMX since Decemeber last year and thougt that the time was right to become a holder, after all, a lot of stocks looks cheap until you own them!

I just wanted to get some feedback from the AMX long termers regarding AMX in 2013.

With AMX's JORC compliant resource of 3.1 million ounces, I see 1.5moz of indicated ore grading 1.6g/t and 1.6moz inferred grading 1.5g/t.

Based on using an inground value of $20 per once for the inferred resource and $30 per rounce for the indicated resource, I get an inground value of AMX's gold of $78 million.

Add the $78 million to $30 million in cash, AMX is valued at $108 million, current market cap is $95 million.

My questions to other holders are:

* What are the chances of AMX converting some of the indicated and inferred resource to the proven and probable category? Proven and probable reserves a normally have an in ground value of $160 per ounce. Hence, if AMX could convert 500,000 ounces to the proven and probable reserves category, those 500,000 ounces would be valued at $80 million and AMX would be off like a rocket.

* In the RBC capital markets research note from October 2012, they stated that equity markets may not be receptive to raise funds in 2013. What are other holders thoughts on AMX completing a capital raising in 2013?

* AMX raised AUD $49 million in Feb 2012 at $1.30 per share. Were there any unlisted options that were attached to the share issued in the capital raising?

* The PFS was due end of 2012. What do people think is a realistic date that the PFS will be released?

* Are the forecast cash costs of production (US $850 per ounce)realisitic, does the company have a good track recored in keeping costs under control?

Thanks in advance for any replies. I for one decided to buy in based on Taurus buying up / averaging down, the solid cash position and the upside to upgrading the JORC compliant reserves / resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $18.83K 42.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12213 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 10694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.