AMX 0.00% 39.0¢ aerometrex limited

GoldmaniaI do not think there is a big adv being on the TSX, and...

1. 211 Posts.
    Goldmania

I do not think there is a big adv being on the TSX, and in the past Australian companies have generally done poorly by doing this.

If a company does this, then they must think it all through very carefully, as the upfront costs may run into $700k-1m, and then there is an ongoing cost of having a person pressing the flesh over there (PR firm or person). Promotion is a big matter in Canada and if you are not prepared to promote endlessly, it is not worth setting up. If you have ASX and TSX presence, then compliance, audits, admin may cost a total annual fee of $1-1.5m (not into the ground)...So it is not a light undertaking, and what really do you achieve.

The money can flow quite seemlessly now from Canada to Australia, or between most dev countries.

Takeovers...perhaps a little more costly, but in the scheme of things not a show stopper if someone wants to make a takeover. You maybe surprised how many cash prod companies have their legal HQ in the Jersey Islands...or something like this.

One exchange that we are looking at very seriously is Singapore. It wants to get into the resource area, has a lot of money accessing it, sticky money, they like gold (see LIONGOLD which is listed on the Singpapore exchange).,

At this stage my preference would be money into the ground, focus on getting the money well spent on discovery of oxide, and optimisation of PFS, and get the PR going louder and clearer...the outputs from this will speak more loudly to shareholders, M and A crews and future investors. Its what I would do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5185 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.