VCR ventracor limited

Thanks for being open with us Vijay. I guess you could expect a...

1. 177 Posts.
    Thanks for being open with us Vijay. I guess you could expect a board to be defensive of their positions, however if they really had integrity they would let shareholders decide what's best for the company and not sacrifice the jobs of the employees to satisfy their own egos.

The question is, has there been criminal intent in scuppering the company in some sort of secret deal?

Stuff that just doesn't add up:
    - ABN AMRO recommending a sell and even personally contacting investors advising them to sell prior to a massive rebound in share price (obviously short sellers taking profits).
    - Releasing a safety notice that was *voluntary* just when strategic partnerships were being discussed.
    - The board rejecting a reasonable financing deal last year.
    - The board rejecting a deal this year on what you might say was a technicality (i.e bridging finance).
    - 130 sophisticated investors not wanting to finance a company with virtually guaranteed FDA approval and near term profitability. Now that simply suspends disbelief.

Whether there was subterfuge or not, the board should have realised that their obligation was above all else to the survival of the company and therefore they should've chosen to step aside rather than go into VA.

Well, I'm looking to book my flight to Sydney next week.

Shareholders need to take action!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.