TTS 0.00% $4.45 tatts group limited

To say like our truly amazing elite High Court says that a...

1. 86 Posts.
    To say like our truly amazing elite High Court says that a company working under new terms and condition isnt a new contract because those New terms and conditions have not been proclaimed in Parliament is simply way beyond what is right....and will re write contract law in its entirety ...it surely has to be seen for what it is....sheer and utter incompetence.

A contract is a set of terms both sides agree on.....both sides agreed on the terms and conditions of all agreements, to split out that it was never written down and passed as a parliamentary law..is an absolute disgrace....what sort of respect does this offer to our present set of legal eagles I wonder. TTS and the government were getting the benefits of every single term of agreed terms..and if that were not so, why would TTS even bother to pay the Victorian Government a red cent.

If there were no agreement in place...geeez its a disgrace.

Its a no brainer, if the TTS decision had gone against Andrews his government may well have fallen....to me, this smells of politics of the worst kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.