FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

An angel speculates FBR outcomes, page-2

1. 5,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Thanks for a well though of thread. I got a couple of thoughts and questions.

Okay let me speculate ... As our visitor said he was from Germany ... Germany to me spells Weinerberger ... if so we should expect to see the 3rd build in Wellard using the WB bricks ... as that build is with Dale Alcock Homes so more likely to try a new style clay product. Inspiration Homes (who I've never hard off) are possibly more likely to try out the Xella lime silica blocks which Dale Alcock for as long as I remember has never used.As for 2 story design.... has anyone visiting the sites seen any two story designs... from my memory Wellard was more single storey... if double then probably another of Dale Alcock building companies APG homes or W&B.. would be used.

Could it be not from Weinerberger from as well but a mass producers? There might be some connections sure, but Weinerberger don't make industrial truck/equipment. Its also possible, that he is from Weinerberger, but they are planning for a 3rd party manufacturer?

I like the rest of the swiss army knife concept. I think roof tiling would be a given. Playing with toothpaste has its issues. Which is why I think rendering could be "harder" to achieve. Roof tiles, could possibly be redesigned to allow the HX to handle it better. Maybe grooves, more "brick" like? As for nails, why can't they squirt adhesive like now like the blocks? Sorry, not a builder, so I really have no idea how rooftiles are "tied" down.

I think, I'll much much prefer if they get the HX rolling out en-mass. Other DST/HX integrations can be for the future. What they have achieve is good enough now. Like the original iphone, let hope the 3D Lidar camera comes in the HX 12 10 years down the track so to speak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.