TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

An announcement with potential, page-76

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Is very interesting Guru....Looks like the bots have been at play for a long time on this stock with a very specific set of parameters.

I think accumulation is still taking place, the million unit sales that pass through instantly, often the moment they are listed is a pretty good indication the bots are being programmed to bite big when it's in the chomping zone...The fact they are not cross trades is another indication.

The next few weeks could be interesting, that Shanghai document certainly isn't nothing but is it financing? I think there is actually a decent chance it is...Why announce credit facilities worth up to $198m AUD in relation to Triton Minerals? Something is up.

I can understand people not want to assume anything too quickly, myself included but despite the fact I might want to view this document through Rose coloured glasses it actually seems to hold weight when read carefully.

Time will tell over the next month if this document means it's Tritons turn to leave the train station...If it's nothing we are no worse off but if it's something!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.