NGI 0.77% $1.96 navigator global investments limited

I was able to paste the written text, but the heading paper and...

1. 635 Posts.
    I was able to paste the written text, but the heading paper and Mr Youngs signature would not paste :(
    Here it is...

12 November, 2009
    Ms Susanne Devereux
    By e-mail
    Dear Ms Devereux,
    Thank you for your enquiry.
    We appreciate shareholders and the broader investment community, including those on the Hotcopper forum, are anxious for the company to provide substantive guidance for the current financial year. We understand guidance is central to the investment decision of many shareholders and can assure you we will provide this guidance at the earliest possible opportunity.
    At this stage we are only able to reiterate our comments at the recent Annual General Meeting (AGM) that markets are normalising and we have seen early signs that the redemption levels we witnessed at the height of the GFC have diminished.
    While these conditions provide us with some confidence we do not believe markets have yet stabilised to a point where it is possible for us to provide any quantitative guidance on earnings in the current year.
    Future earnings are largely dependent on the Group’s level of funds under management with any increases having a positive impact on earnings and any decreases having a negative impact. As we have learned over the last 12 months we remain largely beholden to global economic and financial forces - and while things are improving - there is still significant uncertainty in the outlook for the global economy and financial markets.
    The Board regularly and routinely revisits the issue of earnings guidance and will make the appropriate disclosures when appropriate.
    We can only ask for your patience and understanding on this issue.
    Kind Regards
    Spencer Young
    Chief Executive officer
    HFA Holdings Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.015(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $957.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.97 $1.93 $519.2K 266.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2619 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 1758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.