LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

Bachy_2That is true. But I think its also true that you dont...

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Bachy_2
    That is true. But I think its also true that you dont hunt down someone who has recanted. If you do then it is less likely that someone will voice a change of opinion in the future as they will get sued anyway.

Fair comment, however no-one is talking about hunting down anyone.

FMT has recanted and they will (probably) make a business decision as to what publish next time based on their ability to substantiate the claims vs. damage to the company.

Face it ..FMT only did this now, just prior to their court case because their laywers told them there is minimal chance they will not be found guilty, and it will be smarter to do it now than to wait for a Judge to rule and be forced to do it... The hope is that Lynas will now let go of the trial as they have what they asked for.

Also, no-one is saying that SLSM is going to "Recant".

On the other hand, unlike FMT, SLSM will take this right up to the wire and beyond.. they will not recant until a judge makes them, and they will then grandstand their 'apology' in such a way as to still look as though they do not believe it is true, but rather because they are the victims and are being pushed around. I would be amazed if they did anything else.

Based on this action by the SLSM, I would encourage Lynas to push forward... this is not a recant, but rather a 'you can make me say sorry, but I am not, and will do it again'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.