LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

MahoganyThankx your thoughts im telling it like it is you here...

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Mahogany

Thankx your thoughts im telling it like it is you here other shareholders say stay firm dont sell but for the ones with limited capitol most times they dont have the margin money if it grows huge lots times i just take any profit i can if im nervous and personally i guess many others that dont have capitol to cover and make up losses elsewhere are same i no when i started i couldnt afford broker so i surged internet months getting any free stuff video and pdf etc training so i had as much knowledge as i could get i still look for anything thats free to increase my knowledge
    anyway if a classaction did eventuate if it involved cost i couldnt really participate but it would be great for those that could if they got compensated im just being super careful to careful increase my capitol so i can build future and nest egg to give bonus on top the disabilty pension everyone has mountains to climb and dreams to bring alive i do hold small mini warrant and small cfd and looking forwards for uptrend with the tol etc
    thankx your thoughts and concern i wish you wisedom and sucess and your dreams will come alive
    regards alanpro
    go lynas go its time to awake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.