GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Hey AlanI will explain my motive for starting this thread with a...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Alan

I will explain my motive for starting this thread with a Story.

Back in around the year 2000, a man called Fred Nile who sits on the board at the University of Wollongong decided that out of the 128 clubs at this University, the gay and lesbian club should be abolished.

After countless arguments with the rest of the board members, it was just not going to happen as university’s support free speech and are open minded.

The gay and lesbian club however were offended by Fred Niles campaign against them and in the next Mardi Gras, they entered a float. This float was a massive structure of the reverend Fred Nile's head on a massive silver platter....with naked dancing boys and girls around it, moving all around it sexy and pretending to have sex.

The reverend Fred Nile was so angry he decided to take the University of Wollongong Gay and Lesbian Recreational Club to court and sue them for a flat $1,000,000...knowing this would bankrupt them and they would have to close.

On just the first day of this case the judge said "Mr Mile, you are a public figure, with a following and many people listen to what you have to say. Placing yourself in the public eye and announcing your views and opinions is going to receive both followers and protestors. You must learn to deal with both as not everyone is going to agree with what you say in the public domain. This is a choice you have made to go public with your views so you like actors, film starts must take the good with the bad"....and he threw the case out.

T4P posts in the public domain. He must if he continues to do this, take praise and criticism.

It’s as simple as that.

Yeah there are some silly people on the forums, but put them on ignore.

I disagreed with T4P once and got called a loser in his first reply to me. Not very becoming of someone who holds themself in such esteem or from someone who cannot take he slightest of criticism.

T4P is just like us. One view for him, one for each of us. If they differ, good.

An aboriginal lady who was from the stolen generation said of her captors that "No I wouldn’t like to see them dead or white people dead....the world would be an ugly place if it was covered in red roses...we need all different people in this world".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.