GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

GOLD CONFISCATIONIts been there for quite a while. They don't...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

GOLD CONFISCATION

Its been there for quite a while. They don't need it anyway, if they wanted to confiscate GOLD they could just bash some legislation through parliament.

I think the bail in laws are a lot scarier than the Gold Confiscation legislation. It is one of the articles up for discussion at the G20 meeting. It is legislation that the IMF and the World Bank is pushing Australia to bring in.
    The World Bank/IMF want governments to confiscate peoples money as it will end up in their coffers.

They want the population dumbed down with poor education, They want you to die before you retire and get a pension. They also back it up with deteriorating health care. They want lower wages/slave labour wages. This is what Abbott means when he says he wants better productivity, productivity through slave wages.

In short Australia is being set up as slave workers in the New World Order for the factories.

You may poo hoo and jear at any or all of the above, but to me it is just logical when you look at what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.