SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

an article in sydney morning herald, page-47

1. 1,605 Posts.
    First post after two weeks of washing my mouth out with soap! Not a good two weeks to be suspended....

MP2 and other TMR holders...why the hell are you still holding this worthless company? The Armenian project was a s disasterous investment and has been the undoing of the company; then they did a rights issue and diluted you down, then soon after wrote off the $120M!!!!, then Hugh splashed out $4,500 in director share purchases!! Wake up.

TMR is a joke, the management is a joke, copper prices are going to slump on the global downturn. The only serious thing is the TME share price, the fact that it is suspended, and the money I have lost. I am not a downramper; I currently hold 150k of these things.

I hold positions in a number of other companies in exactly the same situation...BMO, ARW, etc. The story is always the same.

During my "holiday" I took the time to read over threads of companies that I have no involvement...CVI, SLA, etc and the chart trends and poster comments and responses are a mirror image every time.

WE do not know when to get out, and we do not know how to get out.

As the charts start heading south, the posting emotions skyrocket, and those clinging on don't see what's happening. Go and read some threads of a stock you haven't heard of, with a dud chart, and ask yourself when you would have got in, and when you would have sold (i.e. bailed) You will see what I mean, and be surpised that you have held on so long in TMR.

LESSON....PRIOR to ponying up your cash for a company, decide how much you are prepared to loose and put in a stop loss. This solves the "when" and "how" in getting out. If you really want to stay in, and it's going down, set a second, revised stop loss, as your FINAL limit.

MP2, sorry mate, your indicator to get out when the directors are selling may sound good, but will not save you. Have a look at 20 charts on HC of small mining stocks, and you will see no or very little director selling.

My only advise is to step back here, see why you have lost money, and learn a lesson...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 6178578 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2443631 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.