AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

an article no mnm investor can afford to miss, page-15

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    How good is this attached below which I found on the UNX site today by "Tibbs" A Red Heart Hot Copper poster which you will see played out for "MNM" over the last 3 days so put it in your Diaries as it looks like a way to at least understand from an experienced HC poster what is going on out their with the Market Manipulation. As you all know, you are on a good thing and this helps explain what happened. It is Gold.

His Post Below.

"I personally have never used commercial software, I have access to a proprietary system developed by a private trader/software writer.

In regards to UNX - I mentioned the "three bar drop" the other day. You wont find information on this in the public domain, but believe me it is a massively powerful indicator!!! After a stock has had a really big run and gets overbought, look to see a drop over three days & get set to buy on the third as the market rejects the selling & buyers return.

It was shown to me by a smart trader, & I have seen and used this hundreds of times.

With UNX we have had two days of selling with two red bars, then this morning it went down for the THIRD day hitting 57 & the market said: NO ... and in come the buyers. Time to top up, or buy in.

This works 99% of times. It can however fool you and go into a fourth red bar, but almost always recovers from there, especially is the stock has REAL fundamentals behind it.

Use this well, and I will have just given you a million dollar tip!"

End of Post.

Wish I had seen it Friday and posted as I'm sure it may have influenced a few to have the confidence to jump on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.