CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

an attempt at humour , page-3

1. 3,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Dear Captain Apples.

Your crew understands we are always in danger of being boarded by pirates from a pirate ship.

Last Thursday when we saw that a pirate ship had sent a boarding party to try and board our ship we became worried, but you were calm.

"Bring me my red shirt!" you bellowed

The First Mate quickly got you your red shirt, and led the crew into battle against the mean pirates. Although there were some casualties amongst us, the pirates were defeated.

On Friday, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending two boarding parties towards our ship. The crew was nervous, but you, Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" And once again the battle was on!

We fought off the boarding parties, though this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, we sat around on deck that night recounting the day's events when an ensign asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?"

Giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, you explained, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the blood, so you men will continue to fight unafraid." We were amazed at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came this morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. We became silent and looked to you for your usual command.

You, Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, 'Bring me my brown pants!!!'

BROWN PANTS!!!

OMFG

the battle is joined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.