HDR hardman resources limited

reply to Towie: it is not a question of which stocks I am...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    reply to Towie: it is not a question of which stocks I am interested in. when I open 'latest posts' or 'ASX by stock' which seems to be the same but without the political babble & I find the same share under the same heading recurring all over the page, then I strongly suspect some hidden motivation. a little bit of ramping in one form or another never hurt anyone, but I don't like to have it rammed down my throat.

look what happened to ERG & LUM. there was a time when they took up almost the whole page.

all I know is this. since amory started making use of the 'ignore' button, HC has become 100% more readable. and instructive, if you like.

in any case, whatever information I have deleted along with the - to me - offending poster, is sure to pop up among the replies within the same thread or heading.

it is not a matter of personal likes or dislikes. amory is trying to make plans for an efficient & hopefully successful 2004. if I can turn a good forum into a better one, that would have to be a step in the right direction.

another resolution: keep an open mind!

the boom may not be in gold at all. it may turn out to be another commodity. some of you guys are tipping oil. amory has no objections.

~/. .\~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.