LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Just a quick one P, what will your opinion of LOM and there...

1. 376 Posts.
    Just a quick one P, what will your opinion of LOM and there standing with the Angolan Government be if a mining licence is issued? Will it reverse your opinion on Lucapa's worth as an investment?

I ask because you say Angola is a hard place to conduct business. That can't be denied based on the delays Lucapa and other companies have had to endure to achieve milestones that would have taken much less time in other jurisdictions. eg DMS at Custom, delay in exploration licences. That being said, everything promised by the Angolan government has been delivered, just not in as timely a fashion as we would like.

So if the mining licence is delivered to Lucapa next week, or next month will your opinion of LOM as an investment change? My opinion is they will be viewed as a much less risky investment and they will attract a lot more sophisticated investors helping the share price from strength to strength, particularly if they ramp up production/exploration and start to realise the potential of the ground that they sit on as you have acknowledged.

If your analysis tells you a ML will have Lucapa looked at in a different light then it might be time to take a calculated risk again and get back on board before it is too late? I mean you have followed the company for a while and know all about it. You know the risk and you know the reward.

If you still think the risk greater than the reward, then just let everyone else get on with their "risky" investment and wish them luck. If you have no intention of investing in LOM ever again then just let it go, stop looking at the price and focus elsewhere. It is more healthy for you and for those of us that have our hard earned in LOM. That is not meant in a bad way, it is just that we know where our company is operating and it gets tiresome for someone to continually post about how bad it is when they have no financial interest in it. It come across as downramping for the sake of it. I have read on the forum that you lost on LOM, I got in at 4c pre consolidation too so I have felt the tumble. I also loaded up when they were at the bottom because I believe in their potential. I have since loaded up on LOMO too. That is my risk and I know the risk. I know that you are adverse to that risk, but you don't need to keep telling us, we get it. Seriously you don't need to keep posting to let us know that you don't like LOM as an investment.

Good luck with your other investments and have a great rest of the weekend.

GLTA and DYOR
    Last edited by PointyD: 31/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.