TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

imo buying below 7c is excellent buying as too is low 7's as...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    imo buying below 7c is excellent buying as too is low 7's as this stock currently is trading in a consolidated range which currently is near the bottom end of its range!

technically viewing some lower oscillators such ADX/DMI confirming the moves with CCI smashed below 100, Williams%R also bottomed out, MAXCD flattended centre, RSI within reason 40 yet with OBV or MFI (money flow index) which to me indicates to me that this is typical seasonality or tax selling time with actions being carried out accordingly.

sounds like alot of jargon technical but it paints a simple picture
    after friday there is one only more week to the end of June so ike with other many stocks Ton is going through its bottoming out process during this time.

imo, value buyers will return to the spec end of town to strategically sweep the floor in aid of launching to reap the benefit of any upward gains to be had once a succession of major news follows either at the end of this month or the following month.

I hope management are also watching what our neighbours have done and have been doing in correcting mistakes or actual unseen experiences in production that effected ramping up production which in this case SYR was found to have a need to  "materially improve flotation level sensor performance" as this had an effect on their output performance as shown in their recent ann.

hence Ton management can either take notes and learn now to prepare or blindly have shareholders pay later to what can be seen today so it would be best for them to take not as in the first option for future as we move forward.

like many here I too await progressive news which now under current circumstances being seasonality, I hope news can trickle through just before the end of next week or after in prep for creating a excellent setup (imo)  for the  months that follow and so forth.

@QuietFrog
    your entry into triton has not even begun and anybody buying into this or any stock at this time of year should expect nothing less of what we are experiencing now, or there abouts.

I will pass on what has been told to me for nearly 6 years,  which is "have patience" lol bit of a hoot that one hey.
    but imho you cannot see how well timed your entry will have been until the next few months as your entry time has been done on the home stretch so to speak, in which saves you many years of ups and downs after much of the hard work has been already completed so food for thought one timing their entries into stocks.

all the best mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.