TON 7.69% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

I would (respectfully) suggest that the share price will not...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I would (respectfully) suggest that the share price will not move until the company can generate some genuine interest in the wider market. Share price only moves with momentum and there is little driving momentum currently.
    Average volumes are very low (~1M/d) on very few transactions (16 on Friday). Further evidence can be seen by the lack of interest and constant rehashing of the same topics on this forum.
    With no new players the game has stagnated.
    I have held my shares for a while and bought them with a very positive future view (which I still hold), however the lack of information and market engagement results in a lack of interest. This is the same across a lot of the graphite (and frankly other new energy stocks). The holders remain stubbornly loyal and the traders buy and sell small parcels between them (at volumes we simply could not afford to trade becuase of transaction fees). As a result the SP cycles in a narrow range and the bots take control.
    Lithium is currently getting all the attention (not all of it positive) but is actually a small component of the finished battery.
    I personally see graphene as the big game changer in the battery space as well as in the graphite space itself, however I see the advantage of marketing to the expandable graphite market to avoid the rush and create a niche for TON amongst all the noise.
    I didn’t participate in the last CR and do not believe the options from the last CR will break the hurdle rate, let alone the new ones.
    The bottom line, however, is that patience will win out with TON in the long run. But it will be in the long run. If that doesn’t fit your personal investment horizon or current needs then it’s time to sell out and move on.
    Complaining on Hot Copper does nothing for the share price and doesn’t inform management, it’s simple a discussion board so that we can all feel we have like minded people with whom to converse. So converse, but don’t expect it to impact.
    If you want an impact then I suggest going to the next AGM/GM and making yourself heard.
    By way of example, why not post a regular monthly report (activity and operations) on the website or through the ASX if there is progress to be made. It doesn’t need to boild the ocean or solve world hunger but frankly if we are not making some positive progress each month we are paying the wrong people. And make no mistake it is our money and WE ARE PAYING THE MANAGEMENT GROUP.
    Even administration setup, staff hires, drilling progress, travel news, orders placed and received will all add to a picture of positive movement and momentum.
    We see so little of that currently that even we, as shareholders, have begun to disengage (look at the volume of discussion /posts on this forum).
    For me, the strategy is simple. Bottom drawer the shares and wait for the inevitable. I’m applying the Pantene principle “it may not happen overnight, but it will happen”.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by Ralphptf: 23/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.327K 479.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120613 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 317875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 150000
Last updated 12.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.