4DS 1.20% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

I think Bard Ai is keen to go all in FWIW.. 4DS Memory's piece...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I think Bard Ai is keen to go all in FWIW..

4DS Memory's piece of the $44 billion emerging-memory market could be significant, depending on a number of factors, including: The success of the company's technology commercialization efforts. The adoption of ReRAM technology by the semiconductor industry.

The overall growth of the emerging-memory market. Some analysts have estimated that 4DS Memory could capture a 10-20% market share of the emerging-memory market, which would translate into a revenue potential of $4.4 billion to $8.8 billion per year by 2032.Of course, this is just an estimate, and it is important to note that 4DS Memory is still a high-risk investment.

The company is still in the early stages of development, and there is no guarantee of success. However, if 4DS Memory is successful in commercializing its ReRAM technology, it could have a major impact on the semiconductor industry and become a leading player in the emerging-memory market. Here are some factors that could affect 4DS Memory's market share in the emerging-memory market:

The strength of the company's intellectual property portfolio.The quality of the company's management team.The company's ability to scale its manufacturing capacity.

The level of competition from other companies developing ReRAM technology.Overall, 4DS Memory has the potential to capture a significant market share in the emerging-memory market. However, it is important to note that the company is still in the early stages of development and there is no guarantee of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $48.42K 584.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 316659 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 208825 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ 287693
Last updated 15.33pm 02/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.