You just watch the Russians will a backflip, if the US goes into...

1. 930 Posts.

You just watch the Russians will a backflip, if the US goes into Iraq. They wont want to be squeezed out of getting their money or losing their oil interests..

Nth Korea is playing spoilt brat because China came to their rescue in the korean War. at the same time , i doubt they want a psychopath on their doorstep with a nuke in each holster.
    I think they may be applying few *chinese burns" in the background to Kim, not wanting to lose face by criticising publicly.

They also dont want a Japan re arming if Nth Korea starts to threaten, nor do they want to lose the trade position they have with St Korea, Japan or the US. Their *booming" economy would go splat overnight.

And in case you havent noticed, the US is the only remaining super power, and both Russia and China need the US more than vice versa.

All this wishful thinking about the chinese and russians giving payback is a leftie pipe dream. bit like the old cartoon about the demonstrators shouting " go home americans," and under their breath" and take me with you".

Fancy wanting to live in America when you can be nice and comfy in China or Nt Korea sharing your bed with the ducks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.