REY 0.00% 5.6¢ rey resources limited

an example; value of a prospective tenement, page-17

1. 5,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20342
    The SSBT guys (someone selling big time) has lost another 2m shares today. They lost 2m in total yesterday and the day before yesterday. They wasted 4m shares in 3 days.

Let's see how long they will keep selling like this. They might think that they were going too fast and stop selling in the afternoon today.

I think they have about 10m or 15m (max.) shares left. That's nothing for the stock market at this sp. It could last no more than one week. ASX index is now over 4500. The US indexes are going higher as well. The whole market is in very good situation.

I think Gujarat might be the one who is selling off recklessly. They wouldn't care about selling of 30m shares at an ave. price of 6c-7c (started from 14c down to 4.6c today) as their target is to sell 90% share of tenements for $36 million dollars. A small loss of $1m for share sales at lower than their cost is nothing. (3c loss per share from their cost price x for 30m shares = $900k)

Their only target could be to push the sp down to such low levels which could demoralize the shareholders and REY's management. You may remember, their attempts for taking over REY failed before. They offered 9c per share when the sp was 19c..! So, they wouldn't make the same ridiculous move again. Their CEO was a director in REY's board and that was not long ago. Therefore they have a great experience about REY. They know how to make the moves against REY. (Of course, there might be some other factors they wouldn't be able to take into account!)

You will remember, right after I made my first posts, the sp was pushed down. See REY's chart, you will see what I mean.

After Gujarat - Buru announced the agreement (sales of 90% rights), REY's share price was pushed down more. And I was blamed for that as well.

In contrary, I believe those punters have created that pattern.

What I have done was clearly to reveal the petroleum potential of REY's tenements.

Also, please see the chart of Discovery metals which has received a takeover offer yesterday. See how it was pushed down before the TO attempt.

And compare it with REY's chart here. I am not saying a takeover attempt is coming. I haven’t done any analysis about that yet. (I don't want it either).

All I am trying to say is the artificial drop on stock prices of shares give us very similar patterns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.