AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ago had a $5 increase in cost mostly coz of their deal in 2015...

1. 218 Posts.
    Ago had a $5 increase in cost mostly coz of their deal in 2015 that gave contractors a profit share if IO goes up per tonne... if you researched ud know they tempted them inorder to survive..stil not bad than a dead horse . Report was mild but not bad 96 aud per tonne is okay and for the poster who complain about buyin at 1cent and selling at 4.5cent i want to know of any other trade that gave you 350% return in 2months.. i am beyond happy . .. stil holding and really think some posters are lieing about trading ago at all .. i once stared at a 90% loss now a more than 250% gain after i bought more at low low sp .. weirdos will always be there..
    Personally im more concerned with gold companies than ago now.
    I expect costs to hit 60 per tonne coz of the profit share in IO uplift prices .but vs 90 revenue im not that worried ... . No doubt march they will pay off another 50mil debt off ..
    Not saying management did a great job because they really did not .. but just IO up in price helps and Trump delaying the plan on 1trillion spend on road construction#steel#$ iron ore buying .. it keeps IO up and can last most of 2017 above 70 a tonne .. the aud isnt helping but suspect RBA will also hint a below 80 cent rate is good .
    No stress mates .. if debt falls to 70million in march ... hmm i see 8 cents soon .long term ago is not a good company but short term trade it .. they stil cant survive a IO price of 55 usd per tonne..enjoy the goodies now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.