PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

an: expands footprint int twin bonanza, page-34

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello big jig and bruce 13, thank you both for your comments.

No bigjig I have not read the results of the work you refer to. but now that there is a new emphasis in the company's exploration direction , it would be interesting to look at these results and carry out a mental assessment of what could unfold in the region and determine what could be the magnitude of the system.( I would appreciate any links you may have on this data you refer to) I am sure Mike Etheridge and Darren Holden have done an in house assessment, whose results may have alerted them to the Toro ground.

Many, if not most of us, have expressed our dissatisfaction at the sudden reversal in the company's direction and the time it has taken for the company to get into production and the effects it would have had on many of the shareholders, many of whom would have sold out in exasperation. In defense of the company, I would like to think that they managed to hold things together during the last couple of years and avoided doing a capital raising via the shareholders. Good or bad, I will not comment on this, but I would imagine that a lot more shareholders would have sold out of the company than the numbers that exited because of the latest events.

Yes the company's value has been diluted by the issue of more shares but at least they are now "hopefully" fully funded to carry out their programmes expediently.

It took Sirius two plus years to complete their exploration before they embarked on their very ambitious drilling campaign. During all that time , the share price was languishing at 7 cents or less. It took them less than six months from the discovery hole to bring the share price to $5.00, mostly through good management. ABU has already completed the equivalent of Sirius' two year preliminary period. Now, with money in the coffers and a good drilling programme (presumably now in progress) we should not have to wait long for a serious change in and a revaluation of the company's status.

Patience dear friends!

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.