IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

I would also argue that many roadshows and presentations have...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I would also argue that many roadshows and presentations have been done prior to the release of these results to institutions, people with deep pockets. I would have thought they would be looking to pull the trigger so to speak based on positive interim results and the end goal looking much clearer.

Yes I understand they are interim and yes I agree that they should have done their presentation better and put it in more understandable terms but that would only apply to mum and dad investors and people like me with no idea.

However lets not forget this shouldnt stop big houses as they have teams of people dedicated to different industries and would have their own in house expert analysts that would understand the release in the way it was presented.

So I still think there is no visible interest from institutions otherwise we would have seen something by now. PRR is doing an excellent job, except for PR. But again I dont agree that people are still digesting the news and making a decision per se.

Might I add, thankyou to you all for the invaluable information some of you have gone great lengths to provide. Keep up the good work. GO PRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $2.184M 6.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 156342 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 107414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.