An "extraordinary saga" of "venality, incompetence and cowardice"., page-72

1. 27,332 Posts.
    Like you care about the poor. It's all politics.

You were the same with refugees under Howard (bad evil and cruel) and then silent on Rudd-Gillards record children in detention.

On aged care you carried on about the injustice and went silent on the matter the instance Albo won office ... do you know aged care is still a battle field despite Albos and wongs theatre while in opposition?

I don't see you complaining about the cost of living for the poor under this government.

I don't see you questioning the 400,000 people being brought in to pump the economy but adding to the housing rent crisis and putting more of the poor into tents and cars instead of homes.

I don't see you demanding albo do more to relieve the cost of electricity for the poor while they go about ensuring power price inflation into the future.

I don't see you condemning Andrews and his property tax that will be recouped via rent increases.

And you cheered Andrews every time there was no signifigant adverse finding against him after he was unable to recall what transpired when asked at his own initiated inquiries.

Like you have any credibility being concerned about 3 suicides when you couldn't even come to terms with the fact a botched hotel quarantine and underfunded contact tracing led to the death of 800 Victorians.
    Last edited by billybongo: 08/07/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.